- Fast, efficient case cleaning; inside, outside and primer pockets
- Lined bowl for quiet operation
- Belt drive operation for smooth, quiet tumbling
The Lyman Cyclone Rotary Case Tumbler is designed to polish brass better than vibratory tumbler designs and restore even the most tarnished cases to a mirror-like shine inside and out. The small stainless pins easily penetrate inside cases and into primer pockets to deliver unbeatable cleaning power. The large volume drum holds up to 1000 pieces of .223 brass and has a molded in rubber lining to protect brass and dampen noise during operation. A built in timer in the base can be set to shut off automatically after the desired cleaning cycle.
The kit includes:
- Lyman Dual Sifting System, to individually separate cases and pins,
- 2.27kg of stainless steel media pins
- a sample packet of cleaning solution.
- Media Included: Yes
- Capacity: 1000 223 Remington cases
- Power Source: 230 Volt