The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protector helps protect against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. It increases your ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles, or sounds in machines and processes.
- Built-in level-dependent function allows the wearer to hear ambient sounds, such as conversations, machine sounds and warning signals
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod)
- Voice guided menu system to prevent you from taking the headset off
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup